KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD
Portable heads-up display you can use in any vehicle
ANY SMARTPHONE, ANY APP
HUDWAY Cast wirelessly connects to any smartphone that supports Miracast or Airplay — and that means the majority of modern smartphones. Or, you can use the enclosed USB cable to establish a wired connection and charge your smartphone through HUDWAY Cast.
PERFECTLY VISIBLE DAY AND NIGHT
A display 20 times brighter than a smartphone screen gives an excellent full–color projection even on a sunny day — on a completely transparent lens. The display brightens and dims automatically, and the projection quality does not depend on how bright your smartphone screen is.
EASY TO INSTALL
Just affix it to the dashboard and plug in the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle — and then connect to your smartphone with a few quick taps. That’s it!
Take it off the mount and put to a gloves compartment when you’re leaving the car.
FOR ANY VEHICLE AND DRIVING PROFESSIONAL
As HUDWAY Cast supports streaming any navigation app, it will be helpful for those who spends hours behind the wheel every day — truck drivers, taxi drivers, public transportation drivers, rally pilots, etc.
Quickly set it up — and you’re ready to go!
*Phone not included.
- Body of the device: 6.06 x 3.97 in; 1.58 in high | 153.8 x 100.9 mm; 40.2 mm high
- Lens of the device: 6.36 x 3.61 in | 161.5 x 91.8 mm
- Cigarette lighter cable length: 98 in | 2.5 m
- OBD-II cable* length: 98 in | 2.5 m
- Built-in display resolution: 854x480 px
- Focus distance: 9 ft | 2.8 m
- Virtual image size: 20 in | 50 cm
- Operating voltage and current: 12–14 V DC @ 1 Amp (Max)
- USB port voltage: 5 V DC
- USB port current: 0.5 Amp
- Operating temperature range: -22°F to 167°F | - 30°C to 75°C
- Storage temperature range: -40°F to 185°F | - 40°C to 85°C